Polish Cyber Security Industry Market Analysis (CIMA) workshops
Tuesday October 10th, from 15.45 till 18.30
SIDE EVENTS ROOM
ICE Congress Centre
Europe’s cybersecurity market is estimated at around 160 billion euros in 2016. In view of the current and future challenges & opportunities, the European Commission has commissioned PwC and LSEC to conduct an analysis of the cyber security market in Europe in order to better understand the current Polish, European and global cybersecurity market landscape.
Are you offering Cyber Security Products or Services in Poland?
You are invited to attend a workshop devoted to the presentation of the first quantitative results of this analysis and to share with LSEC and subsequently the European Commission your perspectives, needs and challenges. A draft of this analysis has already been presented within the framework of the ECSO (European Cyber Security Organization). Workshops to present the results and inform the report are being held in: France, UK, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Poland, and Greece during July, August and September.
First opportunity to view the research data from the project:
• Take away the latest 2016 Polish data and its global context from the study which includes: market segmentation, employment, company numbers, in-country
sales, import and export data plus other data….:
• Who are the ‘big spenders’, what products and solutions are they buying, and what part of that they are importing from outside Poland and Europe?
• CIMA operates based on a deep taxonomy. As a result, you will be able to hear what products and services are being offered and bought at a very detailed level
• CIMA presents
• data at the European level, but also deeper on a national level of the member state where we are organizing the workshop (Poland in this case)
Share your views and discover the opportunities for your company in a National, European and global context:
• Share your views, needs and issues during the workshop part of the session, that we will capture and use for recommendations for policy making and
supporting activities of the European Commission, national policy makers, funding bodies and supporting associations
• Discover the European Commission’s plans for stimulating the cybersecurity market: segments, actors, trends, product categories and services, nomenclature …
• Hear about the objectives, program and opportunities of the European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO) with a proposed budget of €1,800M (!)
Participation at this event is free of charge upon prior registration at
+48 601 268 799